Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Dating

So I'm at a new stage in my life.  I'm considering dating again though I don't think that I'm ready.  I haven't even been divorced for a full year yet, though separated yes it's been much longer than a year.  I feel scared.  Yes, scared.  I am not afraid to admit it.  I don't know how the dating scene is at all any more, not that I did in the first place.  I always dated dysfunctional guys.  Always went for the assholes.  Now I want a nice guy, someone who I can depend on when I need him, someone who will be kind to me.  Treat me with respect.  Look at me when I'm talking to him.  And here's a must, open the damn door for me.  Is that too much to ask?  Is it?  I want a gentleman.  I know that they're a dying breed but still, there are some out there.  Right?  Right?

Anyway, I need advice.  Please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment